Monday, January 2, 2012

"Your Pregnancy - 39 Weeks"

It is now just a matter of days.  Four, to be exact.   Friday is the big day.  EEEEK!


I'm still feeling pretty good, considering.   Still not having the discomforts I had with Christian at this stage, so I'm guessing she's quite a bit smaller than he was (Christian weighted 8 lbs, 4 oz.).   Since the ultrasound tech couldn't (or wouldn't) tell us last week how bit the baby is, we'll just have to wait and see.


I have my final Dr. exam on Monday, we'll see what he says.  Hopefully all is well, and Lil' Biscotti will still arrive on Friday, as expected.


On Friday, I'll be 39 weeks along ... and so here is the info for 39 weeks:


Your baby's waiting to greet the world! He continues to build a layer of fat to help control her body temperature after birth, but it's likely she already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon. (Boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls.) The outer layers of his skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio