Today I heard Scarlett digging around in Bella's bucket of dog food in the laundry room, which is a common occurrence. But then a few moments later, I heard the sound of dog food going into Bella's dish in the dining room. I walked over to find Scarlett with the scoop in her hand, walking back to the laundry room.
I watched, intrigued, as Scarlett made three trips back and forth to put more food in Bella's bowl. She's never done that before.
I went about my business, and then noticed Scarlett decided to pick up the bowl and take it to the bucket of dog food, rather than make numerous trips back and forth. What a smart girl!
I watched as she put more food in the bowl and then told her to take the bowl to Bella ... And she did! Happily, I was able to catch the bowl before it spilled enroute, unlike our wine bottle fiasco at the grocery store.
Scarlett absolutely fascinates me!
And Bella was one happy pup!


0 comments:
Post a Comment