Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Miss Scarlett is Five Months Old

Our sweet princessa, Miss Scarlett, turns five months old today!

She's just so cute, and a lot of fun to interact with .  She loves to hold onto her feet and pull them up to her chest.  Actually, she loves to grab just about anything within reach - often my hair.   I'm debating cutting my hair, as I did when Christian reached this age.

We're on the verge of starting Scarlett on solid foods.  We were going to do it this week, but Scarlett has been having a hard time keeping her milk down.  Lots of "projectile vomiting," which usually lands on me (eeew).  We thought we maybe narrowed down the culprit to my love of McDonald's Frozen Strawberry Lemonade.  I had three over the weekend (ever had one?  They are delicious!).  But, she threw up again today, and my last lemonade was Sunday.  So ... who knows.  

Scarlett has now slept through the night for two nights in a row.  It is amazing how much better one's day is when having received a full night's sleep.

Scarlett's rolling around a lot these days - both back-to-front, and front-to-back (I posted two videos below for your entertainment).   She tends to get pretty upset once she's rolled onto her tummy, and then I have to rescue her.  She knows how to roll over to her back, but I think she gets so worked up about being on her tummy that she doesn't realize she's got the solution herself.














0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio