Our Miss Scarlett still isn't sleeping through the night. She's been scooching around her bassinett a lot lately while sleeping and I was wondering if to shrinking confines of her bassinett were disrupting her sleep.
This is how she looked yesterday morning:
We decided it was time to set up the crib. She went down, as usual, at around 8:00pm ... and shocked us when she didn't wake up to eat until 4:30am. That is just about 8 1/2 hours. YES!
In fact, after her feeding at that time, she stayed up for a bit ... but then let me put her down to sleep ... IN HER CRIB. Another YES!
She's got plenty of room in her crib now! Now we just need a mobile, and she's all set. Until I get the mobile, I put up Hello Kitty wall decals for her to look at, as Scarlett loves Hello Kitty. :)
We'll see how she sleeps tonight. I'm hoping for the best!
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment