Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day from We Luceros Four!


Christian asked me to take a video of him ... so I did and asked him to sing, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow."   As you can see, he was a bit distracted by the food in his mouth and whatever exciting show was on TV.   Ah, four year olds and their short attention spans!



Christian had a blast at his Valentine's Day party at school today.  I arrived to pick him up, and all the kiddos were handing out their cards and the teachers were handing out treats.  I could tell by Christian's face that this was maybe the second (or third!) round of treats for the day.  In fact, I had to brush his teeth when we got home - ha ha!

I loved to see how excited Christian got when a child came over and put a card or a treat into his bag. I loved how he would very enthusiastically say, "Why, thank you, _______!!"  It really warms my heart that Christian is so well-mannered.   Most of the kiddos had nothing to say when somethning was put into their bag.


Miss Scarlett had a few moments of tummy time today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio