For today's Dr. appoinment, they performed a "non-stress test" which is where I get to relax in a comfy recliner and they put a monitor around my belly to check the baby's heart rate and movement. Lil' Biscotti's heart rate was a bit high, so we had additonal testing - and at last, an ultrasound!
Unfortuantely, the tech wasn't really into understanding our excitement in seeing Lil' Biscotti for the first time since week 20. I couldn't really see the screen from my position, and for the two times she actually moved the screen my way, she very quickly moved it back to its original position.
And when I asked for a print out, she told me that machine didn't print the images. WHAT?
Jonathan had a better view than I did and got to see part of Lil' Biscotti's face - though she had a hand in front blocking much of her face. Based on what Jonathan saw, he's quite certain she looks like me. We'll see.
The best news to come out of the ultrasound: Lil' Biscotti is just fine and dandy and the amniotic fluid is at a good level and ... she's definitley a girl! :)
My final appointment will be next Wednesday ... and then two days later ... Lil' Biscotti arrives!
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment