Today is December 6th. Biscotti's scheduled c-section is for January 6th. And that makes today exactly one month until our little blessing enters the world.
Of course, she can certainly arrive any time before that. Am I ready? Not just yet.
It seems there is still so much to do. We are waiting for the car seat to arrive, and just ordered a changing table. The changing table isn't crucial, but the car seat is. Once that arrives, I'll feel much better.
I suppose you could say I'm "nesting." I'm trying to clean the house and get baby stuff organized. Easier said than done.
And of course, there is holiday decorating to get to! Again, easier said than done. But I will, I will, I will get it done! I have put up two Christmas wreathes on each light outside of our garage, and when we are coming and going, Christian will say, "That is my Christmas Tree House!" So I want to be sure to get all of our lights up outside. Christian is so excited for Christmas this year, and I want it to be very special for him. After all, this is the final year that Christian will be an only child at Christmas (or not ... again, Lil' Biscotti can come at any time).

0 comments:
Post a Comment