Sunday, August 12, 2012

Another All Nighter

Miss Scarlett had a rought time in the nursery at church last night.   She was particularly tired, and was fussy when we left.  I went back in to try soothing her, she seemed fine but then went back to crying.

So I had a choice to make:  stay with her in the nursery, or go to the church service knowing the grandmas in there would take very good care of her.    Since they only had Scarlett and one other child, I decided to go to the service, knowing they'd let us know if we needed to come get her.

By the time we returned, she was asleep in the crib.

She fussed most of the drive home.  We got her to sleep at about 9:00pm and were SHOCKED when she didn't wake up until about 5:15pm.  That is about EIGHT hours.

Now, I'm no fool.  I've finally figured out that one night of good sleep isn't necessarly indicative of a pattern that has started.  A few months ago, that is exactly what I had hoped for.  But I've learned my lesson over and over since then.

But, it just proves that she CAN go without a feeding overnight. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio