Cute moment in the Lucero Household today ...
Background story: Since birth, I've been singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" to Scarlett when she's fussy. It usually calms her down (which is amazing, considering my poor singing voice). So whenever she gets fussy, and Christian is around, he tells me, "Mommy, sing to Scarlett!"
Today's story: I was in my home office working, Christian was down the hall in his room for nap time, and Scarlett was asleep in the living room. She started to cry ... and I heard Christian start singing from his bedroom - loud enough for Scarlett to hear - "Somewhere over the the rainbow, way up high ... there's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby."
Background story: Since birth, I've been singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" to Scarlett when she's fussy. It usually calms her down (which is amazing, considering my poor singing voice). So whenever she gets fussy, and Christian is around, he tells me, "Mommy, sing to Scarlett!"
Today's story: I was in my home office working, Christian was down the hall in his room for nap time, and Scarlett was asleep in the living room. She started to cry ... and I heard Christian start singing from his bedroom - loud enough for Scarlett to hear - "Somewhere over the the rainbow, way up high ... there's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby."
Awww, I just love that sweet little boy of mine! He has such a tender heart.

0 comments:
Post a Comment