I know I've been pretty quiet on this blog - just posting weekly updates I get from a pregnancy website.
The good news is the reason I've been so quiet is that there's nothing to report! I feel great, the baby is doing well ... it has all been pretty uneventful! And that is exactly how I like things!
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday, and everything was good. He measured my stomach and it was right whre it should be (despite my fear that I've gained too much weight so far - I wouldn't know, I stopped looking at the scale months ago).
My blood pressure was great, the baby's heartbeat was great ... all was well.
I no longer look like I've just "gained a few pounts," I now look pregnant - and that is nice. Though, becuase I'm so short, I feel like I look REALLY pregnant. I feel like I look as pregnant as another mom at Christian's school who is due any day. Oh, did you want to see picutres? Um ... problaby not going to happen. :)
Biscotti is a little wiggle worm. I read about how babies sleep 95% of the time at this stage. If that is true, then I've got an anomaly growing within. I'd say she's awake much more than she's asleep.
Feeling your own baby move is really one of the most terriffic feelings ever - I love every moment of it. I often call Jonathan over to feel her move, and recently Christian has started coming over, too, and moving Jonathan's hands and saying, "That's MY baby."
Christian has pretty much stopped insisting I'm having a baby shark and only shows a mild interest in the baby. I'm sure he's thinking, "Yeah, yeah ... I know .. .there's a baby in mommy's tummy. So stop telling me."
Still ... I think the baby will be giving Christian a stuffed animal shark when he sees her for the first time. It'll be like a consolation prize. :)
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Very Exciting!! I am so glad you are having such an "uneventful" pregnancy and can be set on cruise control! I can't wait to see her first picture!!
Post a Comment